Destinations & Night Stays
- Alappuzha, India – 3 Nights
- Alleppey Boat Race
‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’ will meet directly Alappuzha Station as per the guidelines given. Today we take a Alappuzha sight seeing.
Today we proceed to Alleppey also known as the ‘Venice of the East” and enjoy the World famous Nehru Boat race at Punnamada Lake. Sikkara boat 3 hrs sight seeing, Alappy Beach Return hotel stay.
Today we proceed to Alleppey also known as the ‘Venice of the East” and enjoy the World famous Nehru Boat race at Punnamada Lake. The most popular event in Alleppey which is the popularly known as Snake Boat Race. Today we enjoy local delicacies of Kerala.
Its time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will proceed to airport / Station as per their schedule. Tour concludes
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- For NRIs or foreign nationals, the tour price is different and is available with the sales executive.
- NRIs and foreign nationals require Visa for Bhutan, Nepal, Kailash Manasarovar tours.
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
Reporting & Dropping Points for Guests
|Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Alappuzha Railway Station at 3 pm||AlappuzhaRailway Station at 1 pm|
Note:Tour manager will meet as per the above designated points.Kindly reconfirm the details with our travel advisor 1 week prior to departure.